LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

So, hi! Do you know how long it's been since I've clicked the "new post" button?! Yeah, me neither. It's been awhile, that's for sure! I feel like I owe some sort of apology.....but then again I don't feel bad at all about my absence. Sure, mostly I've just been lazy for the past few weeks, but blogging is something that I enjoy. And if I were to force myself to do it when I really don't feel like it, I'm pretty sure that would suck all of the joy right out of it, don't you? The important thing is that I'm back in action. 
Well, at least I think I am. We'll see how it goes. 

The only thing I know for sure is that we had an amazing day today......we got to celebrate Easter with (almost) all of our family, on the most gorgeous day ever! I took a ton of pictures, and only captured a portion of the love, happiness, and pure joy that was shared today. 
















Ellie played hard all day and skipped her nap. By the time we got home, we were all too exhausted to try and execute bathtime, so we skipped that, too. Ellie is currently asleep, snuggled in her bed, her belly full of sweet treats and her toes stained with grass and dirt. It was definitely a great day!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter! And, for the record, it's good to be back ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Love, Chelsea said...

I love her dress! Looks like a fun day!

Courtney said...

What a fantastic photo of Ellie blowing the bubbles! I love that shot! Glad you are back ;)

Unknown said...

I missed you!
Ellie is so beautiful <3
We have similar taste because Isla has those shoes in silver.... In a *gasp* size 8!